What is TTFA?
The TTFA TeethToday Full Arch® is an exclusive treatment developed by ABADEN’s team of surgeons and dentists that allows to restore all the teeth of an arcade with dental implants in a single session.
This treatment lasts approximately 4 hours, although the sensation of the patient is the one that has taken place about 30 minutes, during which time the patient is asleep. Our anesthetist, specialized in dental sedation, is responsible for the patient sleeping and enjoying a pleasurable sensation.
Benefits of dental implants – TTFA system:
- Short-term procedure.
- Minimally invasive technique.
- Implants of immediate load.
- Definitive treatment, recovers the function and the aesthetics in a single day.
- Natural look of your teeth.
Why perform dental implants in Abaden Dentistas?
- Clinical Session: We perform a joint diagnosis involving doctors, dentists of various specialties and prosthetics. The benefit is that the patient is being treated by professionals who have 28 years of shared experiences and more than 25,000 implants placed.
- Experience: 28 years of experience in implants. The medical director of Abaden was one of the first dictators of courses for implantologists. Number of cases of TTFA: About 1,000 cases in the last 12 years, more than 150 cases carried out and documented in 2017.
- Material quality: We work with 2 of the most reputed brands of implants worldwide and with one of the best Protective Laboratories in Barcelona.
- Dental Sedation: We have a team of fixed anesthetists, this allows us to offer our patients the sedation service every day of the week.
- Index of Failure and Success Guarantee: Our index of failure in implants is very small. In addition, if there is any problem, we will take care of solving the problem at no cost to the patient.
- Use of Plaque Rich in Plates (PRP): The plasma rich in growth factors is used for the regeneration of tissues and the recovery of the functionality of the areas affected by traumatisms or serious illnesses. Its main effects are the faster integration of the implant into the bone, the decrease in inflammation and pain, a considerable reduction in postoperative complications and an improvement in healing and the tissues that need to be regenerated.