What is invisible orthodontics?
Invisalign invisible orthodontics consists of a series of virtually invisible and removable aligners, which are changed every two weeks by a new game to get the teeth to move gradually.
With each change of aligners, which will be manufactured specifically for you, we will be able to move your teeth, until they are aligned and in the final position prescribed by the dentist.
In Abaden we work with Invisalign invisible orthodontics, in addition to the orthodontics of Damon brackets.
Benefits of orthodontics Invisalign:
Invisalign® is a virtually invisible, removable, comfortable and hygienic solution.
- Invisible: no one will know that the doors are placed.
- Removables: putting and removing devices.
- Super comfortable: you will not even notice.
- Maximum hygiene.
- Selective correction
Why perform orthodontics in Abaden Dentistas?
- Clinical Session: We perform a joint diagnosis involving doctors, dentists of various specialties and prosthetics. The benefit is that the patient is being treated by professionals who have 28 years of shared experiences.
- Experience and training: Every year our orthodontists treat Abaden centers in more than 200 patients. All our orthodontists have Master’s in Orthodontics Damon and Invisalign Orthodontics.
- Invisalign Platinum Provider: Our trajectory using Invisalign and the great number of cases we have done has allowed us to obtain the “Platinum Provider” stamp from Invisalign
- Material quality and innovation: Our orthodontists use various orthodontic techniques based on the needs of each case and the preferences of our patients. We use the leading brands in orthodontics.
- Multidisciplinary Center: On many occasions orthodontic treatments are accompanied by other dental treatments, such as dental implants. Being a multidisciplinary center allows the patient to find a comprehensive solution to their oral problems without having to change their center. We have recently incorporated the pediatric dentistry service to offer a more personalized service to this group.