What is implantology?
Implantology is the discipline that deals with replacing lost teeth with materials that simulate the patient’s natural teeth in function and aesthetics. For this purpose, dental implants are used, made of biocompatible materials that are placed in the maxillary bone, artificially replacing the root of the tooth. They are connected to a denture or crown so that the patient can have a normal life, eat and smile as they would with natural teeth.
Benefits of implantology
- You will eat as you did before, without pain
- Bone loss caused by lost teeth is avoided. With dental implants, chewing is restored and bone formation is stimulated.
- Improves dental aesthetics; You will not see spaces where you lack teeth. Dental implants are connected to a crown that simulates a natural tooth in shape, color and appearance.
Why do dental implants in Abaden Dentistas?
- Clinical Session: We perform a joint diagnosis involving doctors, dentists of various specialties and prosthetics. The benefit is that the patient is being treated by professionals who have in their possession 28 years of shared experiences and more than 25,000 implants placed.
- Experience: 28 years of experience in implants. The Medical Director of Abaden was one of the first course instructors for implantologists. Number of cases: Around 2,000 implants placed and documented in 2017.
- Quality of materials: We work with 2 of the implant brands with the most reputation worldwide and with one of the best Laboratory Protésicos in Barcelona.
- Dental Sedation: We have a team of doctors anesthetists fixed, this allows us to offer our patients the sedation service every day of the week.
- Failure Index and Success Guarantee: Our implant failure rate is very low. In addition, if there is any incidence we will take care of solving the problem without any cost to the patient.