What are connective tissue grafts
The name may cause some fear but it is a minimally invasive and very simple procedure.
It consists of taking a piece of gum from an area of the mouth where it abounds and placing it in an area where it is needed, either to cover a tooth, to place implants or other reasons
Benefits of connective tissue grafts:
- They replace the lost gums and allow to place dental implants improving their results.
- By covering teeth and implants, they protect them from bacteria and food debris, among others.
- They cover dental roots that have been exposed to periodontal disease.
Why perform the connective tissue graft treatment at Abaden Dentistas?
- Clinical Session: We perform a joint diagnosis involving doctors, dentists of various specialties and prosthetics. The benefit is that the patient is being treated by professionals who have 28 years of shared experiences to their credit.
- Dental Sedation: We have a team of doctors anesthetists fixed, this allows us to offer our patients the sedation service every day of the week. Thanks to dental sedation, the patient will be asleep while the entire procedure is being performed.
- Experience and training: The team of surgeons who perform this type of intervention are specialists who hold a Master’s degree in Periodontal Surgery and Implants and who have extensive experience in performing this type of surgery.