Barcelona Vall d’Hebron dental clinic
Carrer Arenys, 89 - 93
Vall d'Hebron (CP 08035)
933 58 41 03
10 am to 2 pm / 4 pm to 7 pm / Monday - Friday
Transportation: Subway: L5 El Coll / Teixonera - L3 Vall d'Hebron Bus: 17, 19, 112, 119
Why choose Abaden Vall d’Hebron?
The Abaden group started its career with this clinic and the team that works has more than 30 years of experience. It is located near the Vall D’Hebron Hospital. This clinic is ideal for those patients who wish to come by car, due to its proximity to Ronda de Dalt. Following the philosophy of the other centers of the group, we have the latest technology in dental treatments, in a pleasant and familiar environment.
Reference dentist in Barcelona
As a reference dental center in Barcelona, we received numerous testimonies from our patients, showing their satisfaction with both the treatment received and the treatments.
– “I came by car from Terrassa and the truth is that very well, I had a little respect because I have always been afraid to notice that they touched my mouth and with conscious sedation I have spent my time flying. ”
– “I am a lifelong patient and the staff is fantastic, I have never had any problems, I recommend people to come
– “Hello! My name is Isabel, and I’ve spent a lot, with my mouth, To begin with, when I was little, they gave me Tetracycline and when the milk came, they came out gray and half of the tooth, towards the older one, and I became a teeth whitening, and well a little clearer, but I do not have the same color and now that I met ABADEN, ARE VERY GOOD, I have fillings, which I did 8 years ago, and they are perfect.As it’s worth it. to Calle Arenys.! ”
– “This morning I have taken out a tooth and no pain and the perfect treatment next the rest of the mouth that I only have missing dates”
– “I think the same as Tonio, I also have a panic at the dentist, the treatment since the 1st minute is 10. I got the whole upper part implanted with sedation, incredible, 0 pain even after the intervention. I’m a lot more calm, highly recommended, especially for those of us who are so afraid. ”
You will also find other dental centers in Barcelona in Diagonal (in front of the Illa) and Marqués de Sentmenat (next to the Sants station).